San Francisco, CA
Compensation: USD 75000 - 90000
Philo is seeking a Marketing Coordinator who enjoys collaborating with different teams, and has a passion for tv, with perhaps a flair for humor. The right candidate will be detail-oriented and have a solid understanding of marketing techniques with a keen interest in providing a consistent brand voice across all marketing activities. Top candidates will exhibit critical thinking skills, strong problem-solving skills, and meticulous attention to detail.
What you’ll do:
- Support program management for special projects
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional team members across marketing, design, legal, product, and advertising
- Maintain a repository of all live campaigns with marketing creatives and performance metrics
- Help to identify key insights to inform potential new tests and programs
- Liaise and manage our programming partners, including helping set launch & co-marketing campaigns, define KPIs, and align on budget plans
- Collaborate with our design team to manage the creative pipeline and ensure a seamless transition of creative from the design team to respective marketing teams for execution
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience working in an administrative capacity
- Proactive, self-starter with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills required
- Well organized with strict attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments
- Collaborative and team-oriented
More about Philo
We strive to build engaging and easy to use streaming apps across a large number of platforms (Android Mobile, Android tablets, Android TV, Amazon FireTV, Roku, iOS, Apple TV, and web), while delivering a large variety of content to our users.
Today there are over 60 channels included in our basic package -- our lineup includes many popular cable networks, like A&E, Accuweather, Animal Planet, AXS TV, BBC America, BET, Cheddar, ComedyCentral, CMT, Discovery Channel, Food Network, Game Show Network, Hallmark, HGTV, IFC, INSP,Lifetime, MTV, Newsy, Nickelodeon, OWN, Paramount Network, Sundance, TV One, Vice and VH1. We also offer premium add-on channels from Starz and Epix, and we’re always adding more content!
We’re a company that puts people first — both our subscribers and our team. At Philo, our philosophy is to empower our colleagues to do their best work while supporting each other in pursuing shared goals. We value pragmatism, pride in our work, and passion. We believe in having transparency and openness across all parts of the company. We are committed to diversity and inclusion as we grow the Philo team and shape the future of TV -- we believe that a diverse set of voices and perspectives on our team enables us to innovate faster and create the best experience for our subscribers.
Philo is headquartered in San Francisco, with additional offices in New York and Cambridge, MA. Our leadership team includes a cofounder of Facebook as well as alums of Meraki and HBO. Philo is backed by NEA and industry partners including Discovery, Viacom, AMC, and A&E.
Projected Start Date: ASAP
Location: San Francisco, CA (onsite required 3 days per week, minimum)
Compensation: Includes annual salary between $75K-$90K, depending on experience and location, company stock options, and health benefits
We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and we welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, skills, and perspectives. Philo is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that everyone does their best work when they are supported by each other and the company, and we offer a generous set of benefits to make sure the Philo team is happy and healthy. Here is a sampling of the benefits we offer our team:
- Full health, dental and vision coverage for you and your family
- Flexible working hours
- Generous paid parental leave
- Unlimited paid time off for vacation and sick leave
- $2,000 annual vacation bonus (we pay you to take a two week vacation)
- $5,250 annually for professional development and educational assistance
- $1,250 Annual home office + TV stipend
- $500/month ($6,000/year) bonus for employees who commit to working at least 3 days per week in our offices
- Dog-friendly office
- And much more!
For California Residents: Philo’s CCPA Notice at Collection – Employees, Applicants, Owners, Directors, Officers and Contractors